*Consider yourself warned*
(this is where the sound of my jaw hitting the floor echoed throughout the North American Continent.)
During the course of November I was told...
- My IUD had completely disappeared (they still have no idea where it is) but that the pregnancy was looking normal.
- I had an ectopic pregnancy and we would have to cause a miscarriage (ironically with the same methotrexate that I take for my RA)
- They were kidding, it wasn't ectopic and that it was probably ok, but the US just looked "funny"
- I was normal pregnant and things were just developing a little slower
- It was a molar pregnancy
- It was just a Blighted Ovum but that I possibly had gotten pregnant again.
- 7 blood draws
- 4 Ultra Sounds
- 2 sets of doctors
- I was just getting off of being in charge of super saturday (huge craft day at church)
- Halloween with 4 kids
- I assisted in a book drive and book referb for the local children's bank
- I got volunteered to be in charge of a booth at the kids Harvest carnival at school (which ended up with 7 hours at the school since they needed more help)
- I was in charge of all of the kid games at our church's harvest carnival
- I was in charge of a semi formal christmas dinner to feed almost 100 ladies at church
- Family pictures to find outfits for and everything else that goes with making a family of 6 presentable
So there we go. Im trying to take a deep breath and get prepared for the crazy that is the Christmas season. Thankfully I have nothing big on my plate for the next month (other than buying presents since I haven't gotten a single one yet)
I want to give a massively huge THANK YOU to everyone that dealt with my crazy, gave me a shoulder to vent/cry on, brought dinners, watched my kids, and in general gave me support. I also want to apologize to anyone who felt left out for not knowing. I never had a solid answer to give people so we didn't really share, and once we had a solid answer I just want to wash my hair of it and put it behind me.
So we don't end on a totally depressing note
Here is a random picture from November- Kate Marching in the Macy' Thanksgiving Day parade in Downtown Portland with the local high school's Color Guard.